Struggling with finding the best health insurance options for you and your loved ones? Schedule an appointment today with one of our Certified Application Counselors! Appointments will take approximately one hour, but each situation is different. To schedule an appointment with a counselor today, call 641.672.3121 or email email@example.com.
For more information regarding healthcare regulations and the Affordable Care Act, visit https://www.healthcare.gov/.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Full name, date of birth and social security number for everyone on your application
Income and Taxes
- Projected household income for the current year
- If you plan to file a federal tax return next year, will it be an individual or joint return?
- Are you claimed as a dependent on someone's tax return?
- Do you have dependents?
- Do you have other income deductions?
- Citizenship status of everyone on your insurance application
- Documentation for legal immigrants
- Employer name and address
- Estimated current wages
Current Health Coverage
- If anyone on your application currently has health insurance, you will need the details of their plan (Medicaid, CHIP, COBRA, employer plans, etc.)
- If available, a valid email address AND password is required for an online application