Visitor Restrictions and Entrance Changes at Mahaska Health | Read More

Granting Access to an Authorized Representative

An authorized representative may gain access to another person’s myMHP account if that person grants proxy access or proper legal documents are provided. 

Proxy access is used when a minor child or a dependent adult wishes to have someone else manage their myMHP account. Access can be granted through the completion of an Authorization for Proxy Access form or through the presentation of appropriate legal documentation such as a power of attorney.

For an authorization form or more information, utilize the links below. You may also contact us at: 641.672.3200 or for assistance.

Authorization for Proxy Access

Frequently Asked Questions about Authorized Access