Join us for the Mahaska Health Baby Fair!
Mahaska Health is hiring!
Are you an energetic, compassionate individual? Consider joining the Mahaska Health team! This hiring event will take place at the Mahaska Health campus in the Cedar Bluff Learning Center. All attendees can expect an immediate on-site interview for positions offering great benefits and IPERS.
Dates & Times
- Monday September 14th from 2-6 PM
- Wednesday September 16th from 9:30 AM to 1 PM.
- Attendees should park in the SW Parking Lot and enter at Door 3. All attendees must wear a facial covering inside the hospital.
Interviews will be available for select positions in Nursing, Food Services, Lab, Paramedics, and more including:
- Ambulance Paramedic (Full-time)
- Lab Assistant (Full-time)
- Medical Group Registration (Part-time)
- Medical Group Scheduling (Part-time)
- Emergency Department Registration (Full-time, Part-time, and PRN positions available)
- Emergency Services RN (Full-time and Part-time positions available)
- Inpatient Services RN (Full-time and Part-time positions available)
- Inpatient Services CNA (Full-time)
- Hospice RN (Full-time and Part-time positions available)
- Hospice CNA (Full-time)
- Cafe Food Services Worker (Full-time, Part-time, and PRN positions available)
- Cafe Back-up Cook (Full-time)
- Materials Management Stock Clerk (Full-Time)
- Environmental Services Housekeeper (Full-Time)
Questions? Call 641.672.3213
To view more information about working at Mahaska Health, or to view a full list of job openings, visit https://www.mahaskahealth.org/career-opportunities/.