Where to Go for Care During COVID-19
Mahaska Health is and remains a safe place to seek care, and our team is ready to deliver the care you need.
We’ve compiled some information here to keep you informed about changes made at Mahaska Health. If you have questions, we encourage you to call before your visit to ensure you’re aware of any additional processes put in place for your visit.
Your safety is our top priority.
We’ve implemented measures to keep patients and visitors safe so you can focus on getting the answers and care you deserve.
When you visit Mahaska Health, you’ll see:
- Visitor restrictions
- In-Car Screenings for all patients and visitors
- Carefully monitored entrance points
- Masking of all patients, visitors, and employees
- Waiting areas arranged for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment after each patient
- Frequent deep cleaning of high traffic surfaces and areas.