Mahaska Health is proud to announce that we are expanding services for our community to offer Neurology Services.
Kelley Dawley, DNP, ARNP, AGPCNP, can diagnose, treat and help prevent a range of neurological conditions. From general headache care, migraine headaches (ages 13+) to concussion and post concussion (ages 18+), and providing expert, personalized care plans for every patient.
Meet our Neurology specialist:
Headache diagnosis and management/ Chronic migraine management.
Though migraines are the most commonly known and discussed headaches, head pain can take many different forms and can have many different causes. At Mahaska Health, our migraine and headache specialist has the tools and knowledge to accurately diagnose migraines and other headaches, as well as the experience and technology to minimize their effects on your daily life.
Support for the following is available at Mahaska Health:
- CGRP medications for preventative (Aimovig, Emgality, Ajovy)
- CGRP medications for acute migraine (Nurtec, Ubrelvy, Reyvow)
- Post Conement/work-up
- Dementia/Alzheim cussive syndrome
- Seizure management (or referral)
- Restless leg syndrome
- Stroke management er evaluation and management
- Multiple Sclerosis evaluation (and referral)
- Parkinson’s disease management
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- CPAP/BiPAP management
- Restless leg syndrome (seen also in Neurology Services)
- REM sleep disorder
- See also Mahaska Health Sleep Services
Mahaska Health Neurology Services is best accessed by entering through Entrance #4.