1. If you already have your activation code, you may sign up online OR from the MyChart app on your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or Android® devices.
a. To sign up online, go to mahaskahealth.org/mychart-activation/, click on the orange SIGN UP NOW box; OR to sign up using the MyChart app on your smartphone, go to the App Store application, install the free MyChart app, and select Parkview Health from the list of providers.
b. Enter your MyChart activation code. You will not need to use this code after you have completed the sign up process.
c. Enter the last four digits of your social security number (xxxx) and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) as indicated and click NEXT. You will be taken to the next sign up page. Skip to Step #3.
2. If you do not have an activation code you will receive one at your next appointment with your Mahaska Health provider.
3. Create a MyChart username. This cannot be changed. Choose a username that is secure and easy to remember. Usernames cannot contain any spaces and may consist of lower and upper case letters, numbers, and these special characters: . _@
4. Your password must be different than your username. Your password must contain 8-20 characters and include each of the following: upper and lower case letters, at least one number, and at least one symbol. Example: @,*,&,$,?
5. Select your communication preference. Your email address is required, and you may also add your mobile phone number.
6. Click SIGN IN.
7. Review the terms and conditions page. Click the box next to “PLEASE DO NOT SHOW THIS PAGE NEXT TIME” and click ACCEPT.
8. You now have access to your MyChart account. It is recommended that you change your password frequently. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION If you have questions, you may call 641.672.3200. Remember, MyChart is not to be used for urgent healthcare needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911.