The Mahaska Health Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonology team are experts in providing careful diagnosis, treatment, and a multidisciplinary approach to the management of allergies and immune disorders for adults and children.
Meet the Mahaska Health Allergy & Immunology Specialist Team
Summer days are almost here! With the change of seasons comes the potential for allergies to flare up. If you are affected by allergies, our expert team at Mahaska Health understands. Our experienced allergy specialty team can help you get the relief you need so you can enjoy the warm weather without having to worry about your allergies. Our expert team offers allergy testing and treatment, along with testing for other allergic conditions and asthma, with personalized education and support.
Don’t let allergies affect your summer fun! If you are experiencing allergies, call our allergy team today to schedule an appointment. We will help you get the relief you need so you can enjoy the summer outdoors without having to worry about seasonal allergies. Call us today at 641-672-3360 to schedule an appointment.
Allergies and immunodeficiencies can exist in many forms. We can help treat the underlying causes of your conditions. At Mahaska Health our expert allergists and immunologists provide a healthy combination of state-of-the-art techniques and tried-and-true treatments to best help our patients.
Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonology Services
- In office pre and post bronchodilator spirometry for ages 6 and up
- Exercise challenges with spirometry
- Peak flow meter education
- Asthma Action Plan for home and school
- Routine spirometry
- Sputum culture
- Oxygen therapy
- Skin prick testing (aeroallergens and food)
- Serum testing (total IgE, food specific IgE, peanut component panel)
- SCIT (immunotherapy injections) and SLIT (oral desensitization for grass and ragweed pollen)
- Allergen patch testing
- Chronic rhinitis (non-allergic/vasomotor rhinitis)
- Upper airway abnormalities
- Acute and chronic urticarial
- Medication allergies (skin prick, intradermal and serum IgE for penicillin)
- Stinging insect allergies (vespids)
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Biologic therapy for asthma and atopic dermatitis
- IVIG for immunodeficiency conditions (home or outpatient infusion protocol)