Mahaska Health Pain Management Clinic offers patients a personal approach to pain. If you suffer from acute, chronic, widespread, or even work-related pain, our team can help. We work with patients to develop a treatment plan based on real results of how your condition improves and changes.
Meet our Specialist in Pain Management:
Our pain medicine and pain management team will evaluate your condition and provide a customized pain management plan to help enhance your quality of life and get you back to what you love.
We will also work with your primary care physician and any other specialists you are currently seeing to ensure a seamless continuum of care.
Do you suffer from severe headaches?
Do you suffer from joint pain?
Do you experience a less active lifestyle due to neck or back pain?
Patients can Turn to Pain Management When:
- Pain is persistent
- Pain is affecting patients’ ability to function
- Pain is affecting patients’ lives
Majority of Our Cases Involve:
- Chronic back pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Pain following surgeries and other procedures
Why Choose Us?
We invite you to consider the advantages that set Mahaska Health Pain Management apart from other options in the region.
- Expertise in Pain Management
- Proven Pain Management Therapies
- Chronic Pain Specialist who has personally experienced the benefit of quality pain management care
- Epidurals – Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar
- Facet Blocks – Cervical and Lumbar
- Headache botox
- Plexus Blocks and Neurolysis for Cancer Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablations
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Small to Large Joint Injections
- Stellate Ganglion
- Tedons, Ligaments, and Muscle Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Greater Occipital
Pain Management is best accessed through entrance #3.